Find a Consultant
- Find experienced freelance consultants and trainers who specialise in voluntary sector management, governance and organisational development quickly and easily using our searchable Consultants Directory
- Looking for a consultant or trainer for a freelance or interim project? Reach relevant experts quickly by posting your work opportunity using our on line form
- Whether you are from a voluntary sector organisation, an MDN current or former member you can use our free work opportunities service to find a collaborator or to publicise work opportunities.
Search our Consultants Directory by region or by specialism for MDN members’ contact details and further information on their work experience, clients and publications.
We are happy to circulate details of relevant work opportunities to MDN members.
Use our free work opportunities service to help you find the right consultant for the job, a collaborator or to find someone to take on work you have been offered but are unable to do.
To be relevant the work should:
- be with a not-for-profit organisation (or explicitly relate to such organisations)
- cover organisational, governance or management development
- be specifically for freelancers (paid, rather than voluntary or pro bono).
If you’re unsure if your project or opportunity is relevant please check our criteria.
If you are new to using freelancers, or even if you are experienced, our Guide to choosing and briefing an independent consultant or trainer will take you through the steps – from writing the brief and finding the right person, through to agreeing the contract and monitoring and evaluating the work